I just started watching this show and it is truly funny. i should really open my mind to new things more, i almost didnt watch it. also i really need to get started on some work. fuuu.
This is the first blog I have ever made. I created it with the intention of no one I know in real life ever finding it. If you happened to get here and manage to see through the spelling errors I do not care to fix, inconsistencies in logic, and ramblings you might get to know the real me. That being said, this blog is for me. It is a journal to express myself to someone/something as I do not with my friends and family. Maybe it will help me in that aspect, maybe not. The second reason is to improve my writing, hopefully writing something, no matter how much, will help me in that aspect. Also I'll hold to this format : either post a random thing i feel i need to let out, or something i want to comment on. That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment