What do i want? This is speculation but the girl that i've been talking to online for a while ( whom i met in person first but she lives in a city that's about 40 minutes away from me, ) I mean i don't really like her, but we do have a lot in common, such as mannerisms and quirks, we also do like many of the same things, So im sure we would actually click.
The thing that made me think that i actually like this girl is that i saw her twitter some messages to some guy that say like "you're cute" or "<3 love you" she also changed her relationship status to "in a relationship" but that may have been like that before. Anyways, i felt jealous and kind of depressed. I was feeling crappy for all of an hour until I asked myself "would i have really wanted to have been in a relationship with her?" and the answer that came out was an astounding "nahh".
The same goes for the girl that i've been texting, i do like her, and i know im in the friendzone which is actually pretty comforting because i KNOW i would not want to be in a relationship with her. A relationship is what? Two people who have fun around eachother, enjoy each other's company, and have a carnal attraction to eachother in some way?
Well let's start at the "enjoying each other's company" part. I like to talk to girls, it's not boring to have someone to talk to and That's something enticing to me. but as soon as a girl texts a "closed" text like "hahaha that is nice" or "yeah i think so" I just go, "alright i dont have to talk anymore". tlaking becomes a burden for me. I guess i'm just not a social person.
Now. the perfect girl for me would also have to not care for talking 24/7 and just be able to chill. This means that this girl will have to be sort of a loner and not very sociable. The type of girl that is hard to approach because they do the whole "yeah that's cool" which kind of closes them off for further conversation.
But whatever. Girlfriends seem like too much work. I honestly wouldnt know what do to with one if i got one. My sex drive isnt what you would call high. I dont want to be lonely but i would rather know a lot of people and have a few good friends instead of a girlfriend, it just seems better that way to me.
fuck girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment