Yeah, you guessed it. I found the syllabus. I noticed i needed a new book to write 2 journal entries on ( which are due tomorrow at 12). I went out and bought that book.
Did i get started on the actual assignment? No I did not. Instead i watched Chuck and Heroes, both of which are an hour long so i wasted 2 hours in that.
Guess what now? I do in fact sitll have 12 hours to finish, not including sleep, which could be enough time. But as the title says, i have a fucking headache. I'll try to lay down though, but if i fall asleep it's over.
Every time I go to sleep and try to wake up early to finish work before school it always goes awry. ALWAYS. I'll keep pressing snooze on my cell phone, which has worked once except i snoozed it around an hour after my initial wake up time. Other than that i'll attempt to snooze and accidentally turn the alarm off, which puts me at the mercy of when i wake up.
The worst part is i never learn. As soon as i get tired tonight i will probably think " alright sleep 4 hours then wake up" but it won't happen. It never does.
I should do that "practice waking up" thing where you set an alarm for 10 minutes, lay on your bed and feel like your sleeping, then as soon as you hear the alarm you stretch, get out of bed andgo about your business. Hopefully that will help me if i decide to actually do it.
February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment